Alligator Cutting Machine Safe operating procedures
Alligator Cutting Machine are mainly used for cold cutting of various shapes of steel and various metal structures, and are suitable for metal recycling companies, scrap steel plants, smelting and casting enterprises. Pay attention to the following points during daily use:
1. The equipment should be operated by designated personnel, and others must not be used arbitrarily without training;
2. Before driving, check whether all parts are normal and whether the fasteners are firm;
3. It is forbidden to cut unannealed steel, cast iron, soft metal, thin workpieces, workpieces less than 100 mm in length, and workpieces longer than the length of scissors
4. During operation, the human body is not allowed to approach the transmission part and knife edge of the equipment, and the safety of the surrounding personnel should be paid attention to prevent the material from being lifted and hurting. When cutting, the material should be cut as close to the inside of the knife as possible. When cutting short materials, do not use hand-held workpieces to feed, use clamps to feed;
5. When the equipment is running, the operator must not leave the post without permission. When the work is completed or temporarily leaving the post, the power should be cut off. At the same time, the machine should not be repaired or touch the moving parts with the hand. ;
6. The lubrication points of the machine should be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift.